1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Pat: I will be attending a technical school to continue training for auto mechanics.
2. What is your favorite school subject.
Pat: Social Studies
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Pat: Mr. Wilson is my favorite teacher because I had the most fun in his class.
4. What person (other than your parents, you can talk about your parents in a later question) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Pat: My brothers Dan and Mike because they have mentored me and have taken on being a father figure.
5. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Pat: When our MS team took a bus to Erie and we got a bit “rowdy” on the bus.
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Pat: Rap music.
7. What is your favorite movie?
Pat: Tropic Thunder
8. What is your favorite book?
Pat: Auto Mechanics for Dummies ;)
9. What is your favorite food?
10. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Pat: 2 brothers: Dan and Mike.
11. How many pets do you have and what type (i.e. A Golden Retriever named Max).
Pat: We have a 15 year old Cockapoo named Rocket and a 9 year old Yellow Lab named Star. Do you get the names?.......We live in Mars…with Rocket and Star!
12. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Pat: One more dinner with my Dad!
13. What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Pat: Getting ready to graduate Mars HS and being at the top of my class in Butler Vo-Tech Automotive Technology program.
14. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Pat: Seth Rogen
15. What is one thing you cannot live without?
16. What is the best vacation you ever took?
17. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Pat: Driving a lifted truck as a master mechanic with a nice house.
18. Feel free to write anything you want in this section, a note to your parents, current teammates, coaches or anything you would like to say that wasn’t answered in the questions.
Pat: I would like to thank my parents and brothers for all their support. I’d like to thank Coaches Sam Mashuda, Tom Day, Ian Finney, Steve Meyers, Mikey Manganello, Ben Heltman and Steve Tracey for their dedication to the Mars Hockey Program. I’d like to thank all the volunteers, especially my mom, for all that they do. Lastly, thanks to my teammates for making Mars Hockey so memorable and TOO MUCH FUN!!
Tag(s): All News