1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Nick: I am planning on attending the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown to study civil engineering.
2. What is your favorite school subject?
Nick: Engineering by Design
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Nick: Mr. Sloane because he is really funny and a great math teacher.
4. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Nick: My favorite memory so far would be the game we played on senior night last year when we beat Armstrong. It was cool because Armstrong was the number one team, we beat them 5-3 and I had a goal.
5. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Nick: I have two sisters, Jessica and Stephanie.
9. How many pets do you have and what type (i.e. A Golden Retriever named Max)
Nick: I have one dog, a Yorkie named Zoey.
10. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Nick: Mario Lemieux because he is one of the greatest hockey players of all time and has done a lot for the community of Pittsburgh.
11. What is one thing you cannot live without?
Nick: I cannot live without my family and the boys.
12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Nick: In 10 years I will be a successful civil engineer making lots of money and will own my own house and car.
13. Feel free to write anything you want in this section, a note to your parents, current teammates, coaches or anything you would like to say that wasn’t answered in the questions.
Nick: I would like to thank all of the players I've had the opportunity to play with over the years and the friendships I've made along the way. I would like to thank all of my coaches that I have had in my hockey career, and most importantly my parents and family for allowing me to play the best sport there is and always supporting and watching my games. I would like to continue my hockey career at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown and play in an adult league when I am older.