1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Will: Going to college. Probably Kent State. Possibly juniors before hand.
2. What is your favorite school subject.
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Will: Mr. Emhart. He’s a really cool teacher and is fun to talk to and listen to.
4. What person (other than your parents, you can talk about your parents in a later question) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Will: My brother Robert, because of his great hockey past and his lessons in life that he taught me throughout the years of high school.
5. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Will: Going to Pens Cup freshman year and playing in front of the student section.
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
7. What is your favorite movie?
Will: Mystery Alaska
8. What is your favorite food?
Will: Blueberry Pie
9. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Will: 2 brothers, Robert and Ben
10. How many pets do you have and what type (i.e. A Golden Retriever named Max)
Will: One dog. A Springer Spaniel named Cooper.
11. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Will: Bobby Orr, because he was a great NHL defenseman.
12. What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Will: Getting drafted by the NCDC junior league.
13. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Will: Steve Carell
14. What is one thing you cannot live without?
15. What is the best vacation you ever took?
Will: Philadelphia, with my hockey team back when I lived in Detroit.
16. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Will: Graduated from college and making money from a job.
17. Feel free to write anything you want in this section, a note to your parents, current teammates, coaches or anything you would like to say that wasn’t answered in the questions.
Will: I would like to thank the hockey teammates that I've played with over the years and gotten to know. The coaching staff and the organization really supports the kids and lets the kids have a lot of fun. I will always remember the great memories that the Mars Hockey boys have given me.