1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Braden: Tryout to play for a junior hockey team.
2. What is your favorite school subject?
3. What person (other than your parents, you can talk about your parents in a later question) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Braden: The Mars coaches are always pushing me to make me a better hockey player.
4. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career?
Braden: Freshman year when we made it to Pens Cup and were cheated by the Quaker Valley referee.
5. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Braden: Hip-hop and some country.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. How many siblings do you have?
Braden: I have 2 brothers - Slater and Keaton.
9. How many pets do you have and what type?
Braden: A designer Shorkie named Lu-Lu.
10. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Braden: Wayne Gretzky because he's the best hockey player.
11. What is the best vacation you ever took?
Braden: Ocean City.
12. What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Braden: Still being alive.
13. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Braden: Johnny Knoxville
14. What is one thing you cannot live without?
Braden: The boys.
15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Braden: Being an underwater welder.