1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Ryan: Going to college. Kent State, pre-med. No, I won't be playing hockey.
2. What is your favorite school subject.
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Ryan: Mrs. Silbaugh
4. What person (other than your parents, you can talk about your parents in a later question) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Ryan: My hockey coaches, always pushing me to be better..
5. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Ryan: Scoring the overtime game winner against Quaker Valley on THEIR senior night.
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
7. What is your favorite movie?
Ryan: Straight Outta Compton
8. What is your favorite book?
Ryan: Green Eggs and Ham
9. What is your favorite food?
10. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Ryan: One brother, Andrew.
11. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Ryan: Jonah Hill
12. What is one thing you cannot live without?
Ryan: My phone.
13. What is the best vacation you ever took?
Ryan: Myrtle Beach, 2018.
14. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Ryan: Rich and famous.
15. Feel free to write anything you want in this section, a note to your parents, current teammates, coaches or anything you would like to say that wasn’t answered in the questions.
Ryan: I would like to thank my friends, family, and coaches for always supporting me and believing in me during my hockey career. I would not be the player and person I am without them.