1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Nicholas: My plans after high school are to attend college and study accounting. I am deciding between West Virginia University, Hood, Baldwin Wallace and Greensboro.
2. What is your favorite school subject?
Nicholas: My favorite school subject is anything to do with math.
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Nicholas: My favorite teacher throughout my years at Mars, was my Mom because she taught me more than any teacher I ever had.
4. What person (other than your parents) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Nicholas: The person that has had the greatest influence on me is my cousin Peter because he makes everything he does in life fun and succeeds in whatever he does. He is also the most talented golfer I know.
5. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Nicholas: My favorite memory of Mars Hockey was winning the JV Championship.
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Nicholas: My favorite music to listen to is my brother Michael’s radio station, 88.7WMTC. Mainly because it is constantly playing in our house or any neighbor’s house that I go too!
7. What is your favorite movie?
Nicholas: My favorite movie is Wolf of Wall Street.
8. What is your favorite book?
Nicholas: My all-time favorite book is The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss. I love Dr. Seuss. I can remember my parents reading every Dr. Seuss book to me when I was little.
9. What is your favorite food?
Nicholas: My favorite food is pizza, especially Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
10. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Nicholas: I have two siblings, my older brother Michael, and my younger sister Cece. I also have a cousin, Addi, that my parents have guardianship over that lives with us.
11. How many pets do you have and what type.
Nicholas: I have two Shih Tzu dogs named Blizzard and Holly.
12. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Nicholas: If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be Mark Zuckerberg, founder of FaceBook.
13. What do you feel has been you biggest accomplishment so far?
Nicholas: I think the biggest accomplishment so far is getting accepted into all the colleges I applied to and lettering in 3 Varsity sports.
14. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Nicholas: If my life was made into a movie, the actor I would want to play me would be ME!
15. What is one thing you cannot live without?
Nicholas: The one thing I can not live without is my phone.
16. What is the best vacation you ever took?
Nicholas: The best vacation I ever took was to Vermont fishing on Lake Champlain, Lake Bomoseen, Lake Morey, Lake Fairlee, Silver Lake and Bristol Pond.
17. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Nicholas: In 10 years, I see myself working in a Big Four Accounting Firm and managing my own business on the side.
Feel free to write anything you want in this section, a note to your parents, current teammates, coaches or anything you would like to say that wasn’t answered in the questions.
Nicholas: I would like to thank my parents for supporting me in all my sports and academics. I would also like to thank all my coaches throughout the years for helping to make me into the hockey player, lacrosse player and golfer that I am today.