1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Ryder: I Plan on attending Slipper Rock University to study Pre-Chiropractic. Probably just play hockey for fun.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Ryder: Mr. Thompson – Social Studies. Because he was the nicest teacher and he could relate to the students. I learned the most from his class because of how he taught.
3. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Ryder: JV Champion (freshman year). The team played really well together and we won the championship.
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is your favorite food?
Ryder: Chicken wings.
6. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Ryder: 1 brother Hudson and a sister, Trinity.
7. How many pets do you have and what type.
Ryder: A black lab named Maximus.
8. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Ryder: Adam Sandler – because he is one of the best actors of all times and he would be a fun dinner companion.
9. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Ryder: David Spade
10. What is one thing you cannot live without?
Ryder: My phone.
11. What is the best vacation you ever took?
Ryder: Disney for my 10th birthday. We took both grandmothers and it was the first time for myself and my siblings and my one grandmother. We had the best time.
12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Ryder: Running one of my dad’s clinics in Pittsburgh and living in my own home.