1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Colin: I plan on attending either West Virginia University or Ohio University and studying cybersecurity after high school. I’m hoping to play college hockey, as well.
2. What is your favorite school subject?
Colin: My favorite class in school would probably have to be robotics because I enjoy programming and Mr. Case made the class enjoyable.
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Colin: My favorite teacher of all time would probably have to be Mr. Walter because he was funny.
4. What person (other than your parents) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Colin: The person who has had the greatest influence on me would have to be my Grandfather because he has always been supportive of me. He always tries to be at my games, and has been there for me from the beginning of hockey.
5. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Colin: My favorite memory of Mars hockey would most likely have to be winning the JV championship freshman year or beating Montour in overtime junior year.
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Colin: I mostly listen to every genre of music, but I’m not a fan of country at all.
7. What is your favorite movie?
Colin: My favorite movie would probably have to be Into the Wild.
8. What is your favorite book?
Colin: My favorite book would also have to be Into the Wild.
9. What is your favorite food?
Colin: My favorite food has always been peanut butter sandwiches, not sure why.
10. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Colin: I have one older sister named Ciara. She is 22 and will be graduating Penn State in the Spring with a Major in Human Resources.
11. How many pets do you have and what type.
Colin: I have a dog named Gertrude, a cat named Sox, and a bird named Tilly.
12. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Colin: If I had to have dinner with one person, it would probably be Jimi Hendrix because he just seems like a pretty laid back kind of guy.
13. What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Colin: I would say my biggest accomplishment so far would be playing AAA hockey.
14. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Colin: If my life was made into a movie I would want Seth Rogen to play as me.
15. What is one thing you cannot live without?
Colin: One thing that I cannot live without is my friends because I’m always with them.
16. What is the best vacation you ever took?
Colin: The best vacation I ever took was when my family went to Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. And we hiked the Grand Tetons.
17. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Colin: In 10 years, I hope to have a steady job, being able to support myself and owning a house of my own.