1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Nikolai: I am considering Robert Morris and Penn State Behrend for college and I would also like to play hockey in college.
2. What is your favorite school subject.
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Nikolai: Mr. Sloane. He was one of the best teachers I ever had, he was a great teacher and he also had a great sense of humor that lightened up the class.
4. What person (other than your parents, you can talk about your parents in a later question) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Nikolai: My brother, he has always been there for me, to help me in hockey, to help me improve my skills, and make me a better person.
5. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Nikolai: Rock and Rap.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Nikolai: The Wolf of Wall Street
7. What is your favorite book?
Nikolai: The Maze Runner
8. What is your favorite food?
9. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Nikolai: One Brother, Charlie Osborne.
10. How many pets do you have and what type.
Nikolai: Sidney, my Golden Retriever, named after Sidney Crosby.
11. What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Nikolai: I got accepted to 4 universities and also received 3 major scholarships.
12. What is one thing you cannot live without?
Nikolai: My family.
13. What is the best vacation you ever took?
Nikolai: Every year, I spend the entire summer at the Beach. When I am not working at the Hilton Hotel Resort, I am deep sea fishing, wave running, paddle boarding and enjoying life.
14. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Nikolai: I see myself working in an engineering company, manufacturing and designing engineering products.
15. Feel free to write anything you want in this section, a note to your parents, current teammates, coaches or anything you would like to say that wasn’t answered in the questions.
Nikolai: I would like to thank my parents and my brother for supporting me. They have been there for me, no matter what. The game of hockey has taught me a lot about life. There have been many wins and great experiences throughout my ten years of playing hockey, and it has also taught me how to endure challenging situations. I love to compete and will definitely continue to play hockey in college and in my adult life.
Tag(s): All News