1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Danny: I am pursuing junior hockey and hope to play college hockey following juniors.
2. What is your favorite school subject.
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Danny: Mr. Felicetti, my fourth grade teacher. I always loved talking about hockey and other sports with him. He also brought competition to the classroom which made class enjoyable.
4. What person (other than your parents, you can talk about your parents in a later question) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Danny: My goaltending coach Karac Davis. Karac is the most dedicated person I’ve ever met to life and the game of hockey. He has taught me more about hockey and life on and off the ice than anyone outside of my family members.
5. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Danny: My sophomore year we defeated Armstrong on our Senior Night. There was a great atmosphere and we beat the eventual Pens Cup Champs.
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Danny: Classic Rock, Alternative, Hip-Hop/Rap before games.
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. What is your favorite book?
Danny: The Best Game Ever: Pirates 10, Yankees 9: October 13, 1960.
9. What is your favorite food?
Danny: Cinnamon Rolls
10. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Danny: A younger brother, Ryan.
12. How many pets do you have and what type.
Danny: A golden retriever named Molly.
13. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Danny: David Grohl. He is one of my favorite artists of all time. He lives a very interesting life and seems to be a nice and very entertaining guy.
14. What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Danny: My biggest accomplishments have come from being a member of the Esmark Stars. Losing only five games in my first year of AAA hockey as well as winning a game at Nationals made for an extremely successful year. Being part of this team has also tested my time management skills and has made me a better individual all around.
15. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Danny: James Franco.
16. What is one thing you cannot live without?
17. What is the best vacation you ever took?
Danny: Siesta Key with my parents.
18. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Danny: In 10 years I hope to have a stable job and I ant to have begun my coaching career, whether in hockey, baseball, or other sports..
19. Feel free to write anything you want in this section, a note to your parents, current teammates, coaches or anything you would like to say that wasn’t answered in the questions.
To my parents, thank you for always being there and supporting me and my all athletic decisions along the way.
To my grandparents, thank you for always being my number one fans and showing your endless support.
To all my teammates over the years, thank you for making me a better person and teammate, and for all the relationships and memories I’ll never forget.
To my coaches, thank you for making me a better hockey player, but more importantly a better person.
Tag(s): All News