1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Hudson: I plan on going to Slippery Rock to study pre-chiropractic and do not plan on playing hockey.
2. What is your favorite school subject.
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Hudson: Mr. Staines because he was always in a good mood and made math enjoyable.
4. What person (other than your parents, you can talk about your parents in a later question) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Hudson: One of my old hockey coaches, Terry Virtue.
5. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Hudson: This season, scoring the game tying goal against Moon with hardly any time left to send it to overtime.
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
7. What is your favorite movie?
Hudson: Black Panther
8. What is your favorite book?
Hudson: The dictionary.
9. What is your favorite food?
10. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Hudson: 1 brother Ryder and a sister, Trinity.
12. How many pets do you have and what type.
Hudson: A black lab named Max.
13. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Hudson: Kris Letang because he was my inspiration to play defense.
14. What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Hudson: Becoming captain.
15. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Hudson: Hugh Jackman
16. What is one thing you cannot live without?
Hudson: The Internet.
17. What is the best vacation you ever took?
18. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hudson: Hopefully working for my dad making a living.
19. Feel free to write anything you want in this section, a note to your parents, current teammates, coaches or anything you would like to say that wasn’t answered in the questions.
Hudson: I would like to thank my parents, coaches and teammates for an amazing hockey career. I cant think of what my life would have been like without it.