1. What are your plans after high school? If going to college, what college (if you know) and what do you want to study there? Will you be playing hockey anywhere after HS?
Nathan: I am going to college after HS, I have been accepted at RMU and Indiana (PA) and as of right now I plan to go for Accounting. I am hoping to play for the ACHA hockey team at whichever college I decide to go to.
2. What is your favorite school subject?
3. Who is/was your favorite teacher (could be any teacher, all the way back to grade school even) at Mars and why?
Nathan: My favorite teacher at Mars would be Mr. Myler, my Accounting teacher.
4. What person (other than your parents) has had the greatest influence on you and why?
Nathan: Probably my coach when I was a PW/Bantam, AJ Coleman. I got cut from North Pittsburgh when I was a first-year PW and went to play for the Aviators and AJ was my coach. He made me a better player and got me to really believe in myself.
5. What is your favorite memory of your Mars Hockey career so far?
Nathan: My favorite memory would be last year when we beat Montour in the playoff’s in overtime.
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
7. What is your favorite movie?
Nathan: Forrest Gump
8. What is your favorite book?
Nathan: Maze Runner
9. What is your favorite food?
10. How many siblings do you have and their names?
Nathan: 2 brothers, Caleb (20) and Eli (16).
11. How many pets do you have and what type.
Nathan: Charlie, a lab-mix and two cats, Bear and Ash.
12. If you had the chance to have dinner with one person from history (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Nathan: Nate Marti! :)
13. If your life was made into a movie, what actor would you want to play you?
Nathan: Tom Hanks
14. What is one thing you cannot live without?
Nathan: My phone and hockey of course.
15. What is the best vacation you ever took?
Nathan: The Bahamas with my mom, Eli and Rushe.
16. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Nathan: Having a successful job in whatever profession I decide to proceed with.